Here are 12 ways a counselling session with me can help you:
- Understanding – Understand and gain some control of your emotions and to learn where they began
- Relating to others – Create and keep meaningful relationships
- Awareness of feelings and thoughts – Discover blocked feelings and or emotions and understand how others may perceive them
- Positive self-image – Gain a more positive attitude about yourself and realise areas where you may have been sabotaging yourself from successes.
- Potential – Begin working towards your full potential
- Resolution – Assistance in resolving problems
- Behaviour – Understand your behaviours and learn to control them
- Social interactions – Gain confidence to enable you to make eye contact and have an active conversation
- Thoughts – Change thoughts associated with self-destructive behaviour
- Behaviours– Change behaviour patterns
- Social System – Make changes within your family/friends circles
- Make amends for previous behaviour
If you are in doubt as to whether you need counselling, please do not hesitate to contact me, click here I would be only too happy to explain the counselling process to you. I offer online, phone and Skype sessions too so if you’re out of the area I can still help you.
Remember…..change starts wth You.