Here are 13 ways a counselling session with me can help you:
- Understanding – Understand and gain some control of your emotions and to learn where they began
- Relating to others – Create and keep meaningful relationships
- Awareness of feelings and thoughts – Discover blocked feelings and or emotions and understand how others may perceive them
- Positive self-image – Gain a more positive attitude about yourself and realise areas where you may have been sabotaging yourself from successes.
- Potential – Begin working towards your full potential
- Resolution – Assistance in resolving problems
- Behaviour – Understand your behaviours and learn to control them
- Social interactions – Gain confidence to enable you to make eye contact and have an active conversation
- Thoughts – Change thoughts associated with self-destructive behaviour
- Behaviours– Change behaviour patterns
- Social System – Make changes within your family/friends circles
- Make amends for previous behaviour
- Inspiration to Others – Guide you to inspire others and share your progress and lessons you have learnt.
If you are in doubt as to whether you need counselling, please do not hesitate to contact me, click here I would be only too happy to explain the counselling process to you. I offer online, phone and Skype sessions too so if you’re out of the area I can still help you.
Remember…..change starts wth You.